- All orders must be shipped to your billing address on your credit card or confirmed address on your PayPal account.
- Orders will be shipped either via USPS (United States Postal Service), UPS (United Parcel Services) or Express Mail Service (Taiwan Postal Service).
- Tracking for your order be updated to you when your order is shipped.
- All items Ship from California or Taiwan unless otherwise noted.We are not responsible for shipping errors and delays cause by adverse weather conditions, or the fault of the postal service we send item through.
- Tracking information for your order will be emailed to you as soon as the order ships.
EXCEPTION: If you did not create an account (checked out as Guest), you will not receive tracking information.
- Depending on your spam/bulk mail settings, our status emails may end up there. Please make sure to check this folder for our emails before contacting us.
- All items are not insured unless specified during checkout.
Lost or Damaged Shipping Policy
- Due to the high volume of fraud, this shipping policy is strictly enforced.
- Once an order leaves our facility, the shipping company (i.e. EMS, USPS, UPS, etc.) becomes the responsible party.
- If your shipment is lost or damaged, we will file all paperwork necessary to start an investigation with the shipping company. We will make every effort to recover your loss for you.
- A replacement or refund will not be given until the investigation is complete and a claim has been issued and paid.